Over time, your ventilation ducts are a reservoir of house dust, dust mites and bacterial endotoxins. Exposure to these allergens occurs when dust is airborne. Therefore, it is very important to minimize the dust inside your pipes by performing effective duct cleaning.
Here are 10 situations in which you should opt for a thorough and complete cleaning of your air ducts:
- If you detect a damp or moldy odor in the ventilation system or inside your home
- If you notice a visible buildup of dirt, dust and debris inside the floor registers or vents
- If you notice excessive dust accumulation on your furniture and floors
- Before moving into a newly constructed home
- If you or your family members smoke in the house
- After a disaster such as fire, flood, or water damage
- After an interior renovation project
- If you have a burned nose or eyes, a dry throat or nausea inside the house
- If you or your family members suffer from asthma or allergies
- If you have pets that shed a lot of hair
When your dryer vent is clogged, airflow is significantly reduced, causing your dryer to heat up and malfunction. Highly flammable lint accumulates around electrical components and the heating element, greatly increasing the risk of fire.
Cleaning air exchangers and heat recovery systems can effectively address air quality and mold problems found in windows and walls, while reducing moisture and odors that contaminate your room. They must be well maintained with proper air duct cleaning at a frequency we can estimate.
We have an excellent reputation for quality work, competitive pricing, and respect for the premises. Imperial Cleaning’s reputation is based on working closely with our customers.
In addition to ventilation cleaning services, we can provide other services such as couch cleaning or disaster decontamination, if needed. Air quality is one of our clients’ current concerns.